Sunday, April 11, 2021

Two Quiz Bowl Guys in One Day :)

 Hey y'all, 

So I've posted a lot about my Quiz Bowl guys in the past...a few days ago, the one who lives in Shreveport called me! We literally talked for an hour. We talked about colleges and high school stress, and then he told me he was working on a horror film and pitched me his idea. He had the idea of two partners in crime, a man and a woman. The woman dresses as a girl scout and goes up to people's doors to "sell their cookies" and somehow murders people. Then the man uses the girl scout truck to take away the bodies... it really creeped me out haha. I'm not sure I want to buy any girl scout cookies ever again lol. Anyway, we had a great time talking, and he mentioned how creativity in art was the most important thing in his opinion, which I agree with and really respect. 

         Then, literally the same night, the other Quiz Bowl guy slid into my DM's (he congratulated me about college), so we'll see where that leads, if anywhere. And yesterday, the French horn guy that I mentioned in a previous post sent me another cat video (again, with no context whatsoever) but still, I was tickled. 

          What do y'all think? Who are y'all rooting for? Let me know in the comments. 

Love from 

Clara

No comments: