Friday, April 16, 2021

song recs !

 hi guys ! i hope everyone had a really great spring break. it's still so insane to me that we only have two weeks left of high school and then it's gone forever. i'm so excited to move to new york; it's like all i ever think about. however, graduation is starting to feel really bitter sweet. i have just made some really amazing friends here and i think saying goodbye is going to be a little hard for me. with that being said, i'm trying not to think about too much and we have allll summer. that's what i'm telling myself. anyway, i have more song recommendations for you per usual. i have somewhat of a long list as i needed something to keep me entertained over spring break when i was at the beach. okay here you go:) hope everyone has a great weekend !

bs - still woozy (so good. like super super good. i promise)

nothing revealed/everything denied - the 1975 

red roses - laundry day

deja vu - olivia rodrigo (after this single, she can do no wrong in my eyes.)

devastated - i recommend listening in the car with like all ur best friends.

mr. perfectly fine - taylor swift ( a masterpiece.)

we were happy - taylor swift

that's when - taylor swift ft. keith urban (another masterpiece)

analog 2 - odd future, tyler the creator, frank ocean, and syd

clubhouse - mac miller 

pilot jones - frank ocean (rediscovered this song at the beach and forgot how good it is)

nj - chelsea cutler (the way that this is the only song i have listened to for the past 72 hours)

minimal - role model 

time machine - willow

love is weird - julia michaels

3:15 - bazzi (i'm weirdly going through a bazzi phase which i recognize is embarrasing and i will deny this in person. however, solid song)

santa monica - aries

america - mac miller

sunday - matty wood$

RNP - cordae, anderson paak (SO good.)

wild irish roses (smino)

a little bit wont kill you but a lot of it sure will - remy

kiss me more - doja cat, sza

fall in love - craig xen

all i need - verzache 

cruel summer, the other side of the door (taylor's version) - weekly favorites


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Catherine,

Once again, I did not read your post at all. However it is now 9:05 on Saturday night. So you know what that means, but for everyone else, here's how my day went. Catherine texted me around 4:00 PM this afternoon when I got in the shower, asking me to chauffeur (as she always does) to her boyfriend's house. Yet, upon my arrival to pick her up, she informed me that I was actually going out to Kenner to pick up a friend and then bring them to a party in Kenner. Was I invited to said party? Partially, but I was not appropriately dressed for the occasion. And THEN she has the audacity to leave her charger in my car. All in all, I'd rate the experience a 4.79/15.

Hunter

Catherine Ronquillo said...

dear hunter,
i personally don't think your rating of the night is fair at all. while it might have not been the most ideal situation, you are completely leaving out details that indicate you had a good time. personally, i think our duet to satisfied was a highlight of the night and even though you will not admit to it, i believe it was a highlight for you as well. also, in regards to your charger comment, i do want to sincerely apologize for my forgetfulness but clear my name as i did end up getting the charger only moments after being at this party. on top of that, i thought we made lovely discussion and even though you did not come to the party, it would have been much better with you and your shorts. I'D rate the experience a solid 13.7/15. okay goodbye.