Saturday, April 24, 2021

Staying on the Blog

Hey, y'all,

What?? Two posts in one week. Crazy right? Well, if there is our last week, I wanted to go out with a bang, ya know. Anyways, a lot of people have indicated a desire to remain on the blog next year, and with Moneybag Meg's gracious approval, we can.

So, how will we do this with no school email? Simple. Just send me your personal email, and I'll send you an invtie and the PDF instruction sheet I made last semester for how to join. It's crazy that high school is over in a few days. I can't wait!!

Yours truly,
Hunter

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lauramccrary926@gmail.com
Posting it here so any of y'all can contact me in the future if you want to

erica ricci said...

^ ericaa.riccii@gmail.com is my personal email. posting publically for the same reason as Laura.