Monday, April 12, 2021

Tennis Comeback!

 Hey y'all, 

So tennis had our "senior match" today, which was our last regular match of the season. I played singles (I usually do), and I was down 7-2. We were playing a pro-set, which means the first person to get to 8 wins. So if I lost the next game, I would lose. But I won. It went all the way to 7 all, and then we had to do a tiebreaker. The first person to win seven points would win the entire match, although if it was tied you'd have to win by 2. I was up 6-3 and it ended up being 6 all before I finally pulled ahead to 7-6 and ended up winning 8-6. It was an exhausting match, but also so exhilarating and rewarding. It was a great way to end my last regular high school tennis season. Anyway, thanks for bearing with me throughout this post, and I hope everyone else who plays sports has a great end to their seasons as well! Let me know in the comments. 

Love from 

Clara

1 comment:

Renee Angerer said...

Isn’t it weird to think that high school sports are almost over? We have district on Thursday, and it is daunting to think that this might be my last meet. Ever.