Thursday, April 15, 2021

Exciting News!

 Hey guys,

I just wanted to write a quick blog to let you guys know that earlier today I got an email informing me that I was accepted into Loyola's Social Justice Scholar program! With this title, I get a decent scholarship, and I have to major or minor in Sociology (which I planned on doing anyway)! Oh man, I am just so excited! I was so shocked when I read I was accepted because a few months ago, I got an email saying I was waitlisted and they stated how there was an "intense and competitive applicant pool with a record number of candidates." So, I kind of just blew it off and accepted that I didn't get in, but to my surprise, I did!!!! This news really turned my week around! Anyway, hope you guys are doing well!

Erica

10 comments:

Unknown said...

omg Erica!!! Thank you so much for sharing, that’s soooooooo awesome!!!!!!! I know how much you want to be a lawyer, so this is the perfect opportunity for you!!! That’s big ahhhhhh!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! That sounds like an awesome opportunity! I’m so excited for you!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! That sounds like an awesome opportunity! I’m so excited for you!!

Catherine Ronquillo said...

i am so, so happy for you erica. this program sounds perfect and perfect for you and i cannot wait to see you shine in college. so proud of you!

Renee Angerer said...

Congratulations!

Renee Angerer said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Yay!! That’s so awesome! And so exciting! No one deserves it more than you!

Unknown said...

THATS MY BESTIE <3

Unknown said...

Silly Laura,

I'm your bestie.

Hunter

Unknown said...

ok hunter.