Sunday, April 18, 2021

Princeton People :)

(Okay, who am I kidding, this is almost entirely about Princeton guys haha.) 

Hey y'all, 

Over the past week I've been looking at the Princeton '25 accepted students Instagram page (which isn't affiliated with Princeton, but you have to send them a confirmation of your acceptance to be featured on it, so it's legit). There are pictures of people who are attending along with little blurbs about them - I'm sure some of y'all have found similar sites to connect with other admitted students at your colleges. Anyway, I've reached out to several people, and I've actually made a lot of new friends (including 4 guys and a girl named Clara!) One of the guys is actually very attractive (Cami will vouch for me because I know some people don't trust my taste), and he wants to study statistics! I was so excited when he "liked" my DM and responded to me haha. Now we're friends on Snap! (Is that a thing...friends? I'm still so new to Snap lol). Another of the guys is French (he's from Haiti), and in his bio it said "DM me if you want to practice your French", so I did, and now we're DMing in French. It might be just me, but I think that's kinda hot lol ;) Anyway, a third guy also went to Carnegie Hall, so I feel like we have a special connection, but he and I also just seemed to connect really well. For instance, we were talking about our coffee drinking habits and I said, "I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but when I do drink it, I have coffee by itself, and then I drink the little cream things like shots." Yes, that is actually what I said, and we're still talking! So he's definitely a keeper. And the last guy and I bonded over the trombone part from Shostakovich Waltz No. 2. Neither of us plays trombone, but we both love Shostakovich and that particular waltz with a burning passion - so much so that when I told him I played it in an honor band once and our conductor had us sing over the trombone part, he decided he had beef with the conductor haha. Anyway, these are my top Princeton picks for now, but I will definitely keep y'all posted. Who are y'all rooting for? Let me know in the comments. 

Love from 

Clara

P.S. The Quiz Bowl guy from Shreveport is still in the running; on Thursday, he sent me a film he made. :) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Update: Today, the French horn guy that many of you know and love posted Prom (?) pictures, and he had another girl on his arm. I'm certainly not heartbroken - I don't have romantic feelings for him, so I'm happy he found another girl, but I know that some people (cough cough Cami) really had their heart set on us going out together, so I just wanted to let y'all know that it's official: we're just friends. Anyway, that's about all I have, although the French guy (the Princeton guy, not to be confused with the French horn guy lol) and I are still talking... He somehow makes talking about standardized exams very interesting ;)
Love from
Clara