Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Baking

 


Hey y’all! I have been baking something new every weekend as a little goal for myself this year and I was wondering if you guys had any recipes to share? So far I have made a spice cake, cheesecake pops, and a lemon poppyseed pound cake. So far my favorite has been the lemon poppy seed pound cake but that is mostly because I am a big fan of lemon. I have really had a great time making recipes from scratch and experimenting with new things like icing flavors or cake decoration. So please let me know if you have any favorite recipes to share as I would love to bake it!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Deryn! I know I've said this a million times before, but I love my lemon tarts! I can't currently find the recipe, but I know I posted it on a previous recipe post. I would love to see the recipes you used for baking! We should totally get together to make something over the summer, right after we go shopping for school supplies. I hope some other people post some links so I have more ideas. I am also a big fan of lemons, but mostly because we have a lemon tree in the backyard and a couple of times every year we get a bunch of lemons. So, more lemon recipes welcomed! Now I want my lemon tarts, or just some desserts...