Friday, April 23, 2021

Prom Dress

 Hey Guys,

So, earlier today I went with my mother to look for a prom/graduation dress. We started off at Yvonne LeFleur, and I didn't find any grad dresses I liked, so we moved onto the prom dresses. I found a few that were cute, but then I found the most beautiful dress in all of existence.  It is a silk, champagne-colored gown that has a halter neckline. It reminds me of old Hollywood and Marylin Monroe. The woman helping me even told me that there was another one of this same dress, but in white and it was unfortunately sold. Would've been perfect for my grad dress, but oh well! Anyway, he is a photo of my dress in case you were curious about what it looks like. 

Hope y'all are doing well!

Erica 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is so beautiful! I’m so happy you found a dress so perfect! Can’t wait to see you wear it in person!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is so beautiful! I’m so happy you found a dress so perfect! Can’t wait to see you wear it in person!

Unknown said...

That is amazing! I’m sorry that the white one is sold out, but it will be a super cute prom dress. I bought my prom dress online, and I love it! I hope everyone finds a great prom dress!

Catherine Ronquillo said...

ahhhh i love this dress so much and you look absolutely stunning. i cannot wait to see you on prom night in this!

Unknown said...

you're so hot