Tuesday, February 4, 2020

THE NAME GAME

Hey Hey guys,

King Tanner here. The narrator in "NFU" has no name, so people just call him
Underground Man.


I don't like that. 


I don't like that at all.


So I came up with a list of names for him that we
can use in our class discussions and blog posts.


- Tallywhacker
- Stinky Pete
- Quendra
- Josh Gad
- Dang Drum Neuron
- Thunder-Ground Man
- Casanova Fly
- Dante Alighieri (as a throwback!)
- Cornholio
- Tann Erismyfavoritestudent
- Alex From Target (remember him?!?!?)
- Former Saturday Night Live cast member Bobby Moynihan (say the whole thing
each time)
- Spain
- Mr. Myxlplyx
- Fyodor Clementine Dostoevsky


And of course,


- Megan King


Let me know your favorite in the comments. Mine
are Josh Gad, Cornholio, Bobby Moynihan, and Megan King.


Once we pick a favorite, we have to stick to it.


Cordially,

King Tanner Duncan Sykes I


3 comments:

Elliot P. said...

Peter Dinklage

La Croix

Protein 0g---------0% DV

Rat

Rat Man

Elliot

Unknown said...

I agree with our most honorable King we should either use Josh Gad, Cornholio, Bobby Moynihan, or Megan King.

msking said...

I vote for Megan King, BUT since I'm the teacher and the real OG King, I have already decided that we will continue to call him Underground Man. The End.