Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Another Podcast Recommendation

Hey Everyone! King Tanner here, coming back at you with yet another podcast recommendation!

This week I'm recommending NPR's Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!

While this is technically a radio show, you can find it on Apple Podcasts, so I'm counting it as a podcast.

The premise of the podcast is that it's a game show based around the week's news. 3 celebrity panelists and a few audience members who call in answer trivia questions about recent events. Every week, there is a celebrity guest, who is usually a bigger celebrity than the 3 panelists, and they have to answer questions.

The entire podcast has a humorous tone, and I find it very enjoyable.

Give it a listen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recommendation Tanner. I will try to listen to this podcast as soon as I can. One podcast I would recommend is the Joe Rogan Experience. In this podcast the well known comedian and sports commentator Joe Rogan interviews all types of crazy guests ranging from Kevin Hart to Neil DeGrasse Tyson. You and others should really give it a listen.