Saturday, January 18, 2020

The Tension in AP English IV


Look guys, I know there is a lot of tension in our class right now. There is an huge elephant in the room and everyone knows what it is..... the question about whether reality is real or not. While everyone else argues about this in class I kind of sit back and listen to both sides. Honestly, I see both sides. Although I get the argument from everyone I really just think like why does it really matter. We should all just live life and not worry about if we are real or not. In the end it doesn't really matter because we can never know the answer so why argument about it. I declare the argument should STOP.... please....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree we need to end this tiresome back and forth. I think we should just have real debate and just settle it once and for all. I am sure that Mr. Byrnes would be more thank willing to judge the round.

Unknown said...

I said this already...

Unknown said...

Yes I agree with Andrew, let’s have a civil conversation and hear out everyone’s POV so we can try to understand this life mystery as there is no right answer

KING Tanner Duncan Sykes, The First said...

As king, I declare that we should have an all out civil war.