Friday, January 31, 2020

If you're reading this, it's a sign

When I first started writing this, it was a comment to Lindsey's post about how we pass time then I went on a tangent, and I thought it deserved it's own post. So here's a little inspiration for you all... enjoy!

We were just talking about this the other day. We constantly complain about how little time we have to get things done, but we don't realize the hours a day we waste on social media, in bed, watching TV, etc. and all of these activities are done alone. I believe, as humans, we need time to ourselves, but with that time we should be trying to better ourselves instead of mindlessly wasting hours on hours. With that being said, I also encourage everyone, including myself, to go out and live a little more... push your boundaries!! We're only with each other for a few more months so enjoy each others company, we also won't have the same physique for long, so go rock climbing, bungee jumping, skiing, the list goes on... and lastly this is our prime time. Once we settle down, have kids, stable job, and all we won't be able to do half the stuff we are able to do right now so go travel, be spontaneous, have fun!!! We're all so busy focusing on college and school, we forget about everything past that: life. I know when I'm older, I hope to look back on an endless amount of memories for myself, and I'm sure y'all will to. So go out, and do something, even if it's as small as going to the Fly with friends. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wholesome post

Unknown said...

I absolutely agree with you Sara. I highly encourage all of you to try something new that is creatively challenging. Sara talks about physical challenges but (and I’m going to age myself by saying this) “electronics rot your brain”. While physical challenges are fun, you can also find fun in painting, writing, acting, puzzles, scrapbooking, etc... So I highly encourage you to do creative activities as well as physical ones.

Unknown said...

I'd love to see the day when you spontaneously travel and go bungee jumping during the school year Sara...