Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Running List of Podcast Recommendations

So, I like Podcasts. I would like us to create a running list of podcasts for us to add to throughout the year. I'll start.

Serial: This investigative journalism podcast focuses on the murder of Hae Min Lee. While many consider her case to be open and shut, there are those who think it's not as simple. I'm not doing it justice, it is amazing. After the first episode, you'll be hooked. The other two seasons aren't nearly as good.

Superego: Not everyone's cup of tea. An improv comedy podcast that is hysterical at it's best. I recommend listening to https://soundcloud.com/gosuperego/superego-episode-2-10-mp3 as an intro. This is personally my favorite episode.

Conan O'Brien Needs A Friend: Former Tonight Show host and current host of Conan on TBS Conan O'Brien interviews celebrities in the hopes of finally making a friend. As a huge Conan fan, I love the podcast, but you can find things to love about it outside of Conan. I recommend finding an episode with a guest you like (ranging from Paul Rudd to Michelle Obama) and trying that. I love them.

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.

No comments: