Saturday, November 2, 2019

Keys to a successful podcast

Hey everybody! I hope you are all having a magical weekend. I know Sara is. Anyways... I would just like to share some tips from this website that I found with you all. The topic is “Keys to a Successful Podcast.”

The three biggest points I picked out to share with you guys are: be an expert on your topic, know your audience well, and be authentic. First off, being an expert on your topic literally means being an expert on your topic. You should know everything you are reporting about, unless it is subjective. Have all your facts right and sound as knowledgeable as possibly so that your audience trusts you. That leads me into point 2, knowing your audience. You must know who you are attempting to reach with your podcast. What people do you want your message to get to and why. Is your podcast for everyone, or is it for a person with a certain viewpoint similar to yours??? Hmmm??? Okay lastly, you need to be authentic. You must not try to act a certain way to look cool when making your podcast. Who you are is beautiful. You should want to be your own beautiful self as much as possible. So, when you’re in front of an audience, remain true to what you are. No, but seriously, don’t get microphone try and attempt to be someone you’re not. (I.e. in Sara’s case, funny. Don’t try to be funny Sara)

I hope these tips from the article help you all when you are making a podcast, because they are actually useful, unlike this blog post I just wrote. Jk please love me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timecamp.com/blog/2018/01/make-successful-podcast/amp/

I love you all lots,
Especially people with cute tiny ears,
Xoxo, Sophia

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.