Saturday, April 25, 2020

(sorry I'm copying Lindsey) EVERYONE PLS READ

Writing this makes me so sad. It is my last blog post ever. I am so glad I had this class because it really was one of my favorites and one I looked forward to it every day mainly because of the people in it. So, I have a little message for everyone. (Also, thank you Lindsey for this idea it was so sweet!) 

Dear Lindsey, thank you for everything. You are my bestest friend and I hope we stay in touch forever! You have always been there for me and I hope you know I will always be here for you. Thank you for the countless memories, good and bad, I will remember them forever. Thank you for the many study dates and just always being there to talk, especially on the softball field. I am sorry I don't answer EVERY SINGLE call (lol). I love you so much and don't forget it! 

Dear Sophia, you will always be my mall chick (lol). I know you love Steven and Rosemary, but you will always be my favorite Warren. Thank you for always being there when I needed someone to talk to. You are truly one of the sweetest people ever. I know you are going to go off and do amazing things. I will always support you and if you ever need anything please don't hesitate! I will never forget our countless mall trips and food trips. I love you a ton!

Dear Elyse, first let me just thank you for going through 8th grade theater with me (lol). Thank you for all the cringy memories we made in 8th grade and freshmen year and thank you for helping me get through stuff. You are such a sweet person and I know you will be successful because of your work ethic. I will always remember our pool and music dates. You are going to do great things at Auburn and I know we are going to stay in touch so I can see them all! I will be in Alabama so don't hesitate to call me to catch up! Love you!!!

Dear Sara, thank you for always being so positive. You are such a sweet person and bring out the positive in everything. Never change that please! I am also so glad you pushed through it and played softball this year. I know it didn't end how we planned but I am so glad we got to make those final memories together. Also, our talks about the future in religion were the best. I'm going to miss you so much and just know you can always call me! I love you!

Dear Jake, geez. What do I even say. I have known you for 15 years. I will admit we weren't that close but man has that changed. You are such a sweet person and I glad to call you one of my best friends. Always keep that positive attitude and your confident personality. I know your going to go places and I can't wait to see where life takes you. Please don't lose contact! I am going to miss you so much! I grew up with you at STM and those are memories I will keep forever. 

Dear Andrew, I seriously can't wait to see whats's next for you. You have been so successful in high school and I can't wait to see what your future holds. You are such a strong person and will fight for what you believe in. You did so much for the class of 2020 this year and I am so thankful for that. We also have some pretty good memories from Latin that I will never forget. Keep being you and please keep me updated! 

Dear Elliot, thank you for always being a good friend anyone could always count on. You are so nice and kind to everyone around you. I am so glad you were in Bio and English with me this year. Those were such fun classes and I am so thankful for all the memories. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact me! 

Dear Tanner, MY PIC, I feel like we have gotten a lot closer this year because of English, Environmental, and CW. I am so glad we had all these classes together because I enjoyed being around you. You have such a positive energy and always know how to make people laugh. Whether that was messing with Ms. King or bothering Ms. Richards, I could always count on you to make the class laugh. You are so talented and I can't wait to see what you do at DePaul. Please keep me updated, I want to know everything! I am going to miss you! 

Dear Cameron, I am so glad we have gotten closer throughout the past 2/3 years. I love how we rant to each other about everything randomly and I know we will continue to do this even in college. Thank you for getting through Latin last year with me. You are such a nice and honest person and I will miss you! Please keep in touch!

Dear Bharat, thank you for the many laughs in Biology this year (and really in Chemistry too). You are so smart and I can't wait to see where the future takes you. I know you are going to do great things at Tulane and I want to be updated! I will miss the constant "Bharat stories" and those are memories I hope our whole class keeps forever! 

Dear Nic, thank you for being so nice and funny all the time. I love your positive energy and you are such a talented person. I know I can always count on you to be honest and you also have amazing editing skills (lol). Your input is always valuable and never forget that! I'm going to miss you!

Dear Andreas, you are seriously one of the sweetest people ever. You really haven't ever said anything negative and I could always count on you to take perfect English notes for when I missed class. You are not only super nice but very smart. You are going to do great things at American and I want to hear all about them! 

Dear Brandon, I owe you the biggest thank you for so many reasons. We grew up together since PreK and I know I could always count on you. I am so glad we have gotten closer throughout high school and I am proud to say you are such a good friend, whether that means helping with me school work or making me laugh, you were always there. Tulane got a good one and I hope you know you can contact me whenever! 

Dear Ms. King, thank you for everything. I am so glad I had you teach me english for the past two years. It was one of my favorite classes to go to everyday, not only because of the subject but because of the people. It was such a fun class and I am so glad I got to be apart of it. Thank you for everything you do for us and we love you! 


No comments: