Saturday, April 11, 2020

Im Bored

Y'ALL EVER HEARD OF MADONNA?

Yeah I have (I know who she is, just never listened to her)

She's pretty good. I've become so bored that I've reached the darkest corner of music, Madonna. I like the old songs. All the new ones kinda suck.

Y'ALL EVER HEARD OF OUTLANDER?

I recently did

I saw a commercial on YouTube and starting watching it on Netflix. Its gotta pretty rad setting and a gnarly plot. It's got me super stoked to watch the rest of the season brotato/bratato chips

Y'ALL EVER HEARD OF MEMORY POLICE?

I do, I think I have to read it

Its a book I'm supposed to read for creative writing. I haven't started. Idk if I have to read it anymore or not. I forgot what its about.

Y'ALL  EVER HEARD OF HILL CLIMB RACING

Its pretty fun I play it to kill time. I would play it in school. Sometimes during class (but I'll never tell which class 😉)

I hope you all are doing well and are not as bored as I am. This is a crazy way for the year to end, but I believe it'll get better soon. One can hope. Miss all of you. ✌


No comments: