Saturday, April 25, 2020

LAST EVER BLOG POST….. EVERY ONE MUST READ!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let y’all know how grateful I am to have you in my life. Each and every one of you have taught me something that I use the rest of my life. Y’all are genuinely the sweetest, most caring group of people I have ever met. 

Dear Tanner, thank you for the gift of laughter. You always manage to brighten my day with your funny remarks and unique personality. I will never forget you flipping of Dr. Vaccaro and constantly getting Ms. King off topic! Tanner, you have been such a great friend and I will miss you so much!

Dear Sophia, I cannot thank you enough for everything these past 4 years. Not only have you become one of my best friends, but have supported me through everything. The way you put others before yourself is something so truly special. Sophia, I love you so much and can’t wait to visit you at LSU!

Dear Bharat, thank you for pushing me in school. You motivate me everyday and I cannot thank you enough for that. Also, your funny “Bharat stories” will never be forgotten! Thank you filling my high school memories with lots of funny stories! Hopefully I will see you next year!
Dear Elyse, where do I begin!? You were my first friend coming to STM and that has yet to change. You have stuck right next to me throughout these past 5 years and cannot thank you enough for that. We have had our fun, sad, and embarrassing moments and I am so glad I got to share them with you. Elyse, thank you for believing in me! I love you!

Dear Cameron, we have gotten so close these past two years! You are one of the funniest and smartest people I know! I love how honest you are with me. I can always count on you to give me your true opinion. I know you love when I call you WILL and bug you! HAHA! Cameron, I will miss you so much!

Dear Sara, first of all, I want to thank you for joining softball! You have made these past two years of softball so fun and funny! I love all of our jokes on the field and always being late to practice! Thank you for all your dedication to our class, it does not go unnoticed!! Love you!

Dear Nic, I can’t believe I am graduating with you! I feels like just yesterday we were in Houston competing in our dive meet. Such fun times! Nic you bring so much energy to our class and you are going to do such great things in life. You are one of the most determined people I know and I look up to you for that! I will miss you so much!

Dear Andreas, not only am I obsessed with your handwriting but also the way you treat others. You are always one of the first people to reach out to me and offer your help. We have worked on a lot of projects together and you have shown me your strong work ethic. I love the way you spend time with your family and look out for others. You are going to have the best time in DC! I will miss you!

Dear Elliot, you never fail to make me laugh! Your sense of humor is so unique and sometimes unintentional! You have helped me in so many ways these past years. During AP English, I knew I could always count on you to give me your input. Also, I will never forget how good you are in dodgeball! Honestly, like really good. Thank you for never judging me and always being a great friend. I will definitely keep in touch!

Dear Jacob, wow, we have come so far. From fighting all the time to becoming one of my best friends, I just want to thank you for helping me become who I am. I really owe it to you. I’ve never told you this, but I look up to you so much. You don’t care what people think about you and always have a smile on your face. You are one of the strongest people I know and I always look up to you for inspiration. Can’t wait to visit at LSU!

Dear Brandon, first I want to thank you for all the help you have given me over the years. I’m not quite sure I would be graduating without you. Brandon, you hold our class together. Not only are you so, so, so, so smart, but extremely funny. Our entire grade looks up, especially me. You are going to do amazing things in life and becoming so successful. However, more importantly, you will always be the kindest person I know. Brandon, sorry for annoying you all the time but know I will miss you more than you realize!

Dear Malorie, white cheddar cheez-it, etc, I owe you the world. Malorie, we may fight a lot, but that is because I care about you so much! You go out of your way to help me and always are willing to hear about my problems. I will never forget our million Puccinos dates, me taking your food, and our times of the softball field. Malorie you are such a good leader and help others before yourself. You are my best friend in the whole world and I love you to pieces! 

Dear Andrew, thank you, thank you, thank you. The two words “thank you” describe the way I feel towards you. Andrew, you are the strongest person I know and one who is never afraid to speak his mind. I wish I had some of this in me! You have represented our class and school so well during your time at STM. I cannot wait to see what you do in the future, but I know it will be for the best! You have such a strong work ethic and I love this about you. Thank you for always helping me and correcting me when I am wrong. Congrats on UNC Chapel Hill, you will have a blast! 

Dear Ms. King, I just wanted to thank you for all the love, help, and support you have shown me this year and in advisory. You truly helped me with me college essay and shown me how to love reading. I think I am speaking for the entire class when I say you have made our senior year one for the books. You should be so proud of all you do! We love you and will miss you tons!

No comments: