Saturday, October 14, 2017

Travels to Rome

This summer my family and I traveled to Rome, so I thought I would share some of the pictures we took while we were there.


My brother and I inside the Coliseum

Us in front of the Arcus Titi (Arch of Titus) in Rome. Domitian, a Roman Emperor, dedicated it to his older brother, Titus, also a Roman Emperor.

Cool story here, actually. We unknowingly came to the Papal States on one of the two (not sure about this number, someone told me it) times in the year that the Pope actually comes out into the audience instead of just standing on his balcony. In the middle are my brother and the Pope is in the top left.
To conclude, here's my favorite. It's a video my dad took of the Pope riding past us in his Jeep. Again, we didn't expect this so it was pretty cool.

No comments: