Saturday, September 2, 2017

Uber lightness

I had the pleasure today have been ubered by a great man named Issac. It was me and my friend Grayson and, as per usual, we started a conversation with the man. The interaction quickly evolved from small talk to an in depth conversation about driving for Uber. Issac, the man driving us, put driving for Uber in very simple terms: "you drive people around and den you get paid". I thought to myself, this man is living a light life, and he's loving it. Issac made his driving job sound like this life changing experience, he lived a flexible life that took evewhere. To me, having a job that takes you everywhere is a light life. You get to explore everywhere and you dont attach much meaning to anywhere; you just enjoy the experience, remember it, and move in to you next great experience.

No comments: