Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Farewell

 Hey Guys,

So I was scrolling through last year's blogs and stumbled across their farewells to each other on their last week. They did this really cute thing where they listed everyone in the class and gave each a sentence saying goodbye and telling them nice things about the times they had together throughout their senior year! I thought it was so sweet and wanted to keep up the tradition. 

Laura - My dearest Laura, you already know just how much I value you, so I'll make this brief. You are such a creative and witty person, and I am going to miss texting you after our math tests and being like "wtf was that😐"

Renee - I have always admired your ability to be so well-rounded! You are very sharp and determined, while also being creative in your art and staying committed to track! I wish you so much success and happiness in Alabama!

Abbie - I wish we had gotten closer this year because you are so funny and kindhearted. Also, random thought, but I remembered you telling the blog how you wanted to go into architecture and I still can't get over how well that suits you! 

Catherine - I am really going to miss you next year! You are just such a light and so genuine. And from one fashion girl to another, you have the cutest style! 

Sofia - I am really gonna miss you, Sofia! Sometimes I wish I did in-person school because I feel like we could've cracked up some funny jokes together in class! But again, congrats on Georgia! So happy for you!

Camila - Cami, girl, I'm gonna miss you! You are so funny and sweet, and never fail to make me smile! I hope you have the time of your life at Samford!

Adriana - You are a born leader. So driven, so smart, and so compassionate. This might sound strange, but I have always looked up to you as a peer!

Izzy - Just saw your newest blog and congrats on Georgetown!!!! That is amazing and I am INSANELY jealous! And Izzy, you are so so so sweet and bright. We must keep in touch after graduation!

Clara - You are just the sweetest, Clara! It always made my day when you would be online and text me how cute I looked that day! I miss those moments! And congrats on Princeton!!! You deserve this! 

Deryn - Congrats on Amherst! I was looking at the campus after you blogged about it and it's very nice!  You are a very sweet and sharp girl, Ryn. It was a pleasure being online with you all year!

Rikki - I am still convinced that we were sisters in our past lives. It was so amazing watching you grow into the strong, smart, kind, and independent woman you are right now. I know California is where you belong and I am so excited for you (still gonna miss you like crazy though).

Hunter - 

Ms. King - I can't even express in words just how much I will miss you, Ms. King. You have been one of the best teachers I have ever had and one of the kindest. I hope one day we can grab coffee together (after COVID, of course).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Erica! This is so sweet and i love u so much!! U are so fashionable (we need to go shopping together) and so funny. Ur private story are so laughable and make my day. I hope u enjoy Loyola,love u so much!!

Unknown said...

Erica,

Alas, it appears that I will not get over my disdain for you prior to the end of the year.

Hunter