Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Committed!

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to let y'all know that yesterday I finally committed and submitted a deposit to Georgetown! It was a lonnnggg process, but it's over now and I can relax. I was very confused for a while. In fact, I've grown more and more indecisive over the years, always trying to get people's opinions on what I should do. I have always hated when someone tells me, "Well I could have TOLD you that was a bad idea," after making a mistake. Starting this summer, I will try to make my decisions more independently. It'll be a trial run for college when my family won't be right there with me. Hopefully I won't have to make many life-altering decisions. Though, I will have to decide my class schedule... Also, today I officially declined my offer from UCLA (which still hurts a little bit; it was close between the two). Anyway, I really happy to have finally decided, and I can't wait to begin actually socializing with people (thank you Rikki, for directing me to Patio). 

Also, I can send out another text on the group chat, but if you'd like to stay in touch through letters at college, please let me know! I'm creating a list of people I'd like to write.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank God! I am so glad that you commited (and I doubted that you would before May 1st). I hope that you love Georgetown! The letter idea sounds like a whole lot of fun, so sign me up! I will text you the address when I find out what that is. I am so excited for you!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Izzy! I'm glad you finally found what was right for you, and I hope you enjoy every second of it :) And yes please, I'd like to be in this letter chain. I'll have to set a reminder to, but I'll also send you the address when I know it.
Have a great time at Georgetown! We all love you <3

Unknown said...

Congrats Izzy! I'm really sad that you won't be joining me on the west coast, but I know you'll do great things. Make sure to keep me updated. I'll miss you! We need to hang out this summer before we leave.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS IZZY! I am sooooo proud of you, and this is so exciting! I truly wish you the best, and I can’t wait to see what you have yet to accomplish. I love you sweet girl <3 thank you for being such an amazing friend to me :)