Friday, April 30, 2021

Advice to the Class of 2022

Welcome, new seniors!

Hopefully, you're having somewhat of a normal start of the year. Welcome to the blog. We're all still on here, just we don't post anymore. So, before we left, I wanted to leave a welcome post for y'all, as well as some advice for the next year. Also, encouraging my classmates to comment on this document as well, but here's my three little parts of wisdom.

Talk to your teachers. If you help them understand stressful situations, they're more often than not glad to help resolve the situation.

Plan for senioritis. Second semester of this year will kill your will to do anything. Be grateful you don't have Klebba. Do your best to stay on top of assignments.

And last, don't hate me for this one, Ms. King, but I found Sparknotes to be very helpful. Don't worry, I'm kidding, 504meg, or am I? The world may never know.

Anyways, welcome to the blog. The loser class of 2020 used it to make insightful posts about their classwork. We, however, have turned it into group therapy. We laughed, we cried, we documented, and most importantly, we begged for forgiveness when we forgot to post in a given week. Let us know how you're doing. We miss you terribly.

Your truly,
Hunter
(and the 2021 AP English IV class).

1 comment:

erica ricci said...

I just want to tell the class of 2022 that they should all have one hell of a senior year for me (& Rikki & Adriana & Ryn).