Saturday, January 31, 2015

Babysitting and Angels

I didn't really know what to post but I am currently babysitting. I have never known how hard it was to keep an eye on two boys until today. I've already gotten punched in the eye. Send back up. The military, anyone. But besides that has anyone noticed how weird it is that babies look like cherubs? I mean they legit look like a ranking of angels that people have based Cupid's looks off of. Maybe this is why people fall in love with them so easily. They force us with their bow and arrows of love. 

1 comment:

Sri Korrapati said...

It's weird you say that because I completely disagree. I think the opposite is true. Babies don't look like cherubs, cherubs look like babies. Also, no one based Cupid's looks off of cherubs, as cupid came first. Also, Cupid's bow and arrow is so because love wounds the heart, but love for a baby is a different sort of love. Also, the reason that humans find babies, dogs, and cats cute is because that's how we're genetically programmed. Most mammals are genetically programed to find their offspring and anything similar as cute.