Saturday, November 7, 2015

WARNING: THIS POST HAS NO SUBSTANCE

Here I am, at homecoming sitting at the front table in Saints Hall writing my 3rd post for the week (in the home stretch right now, we can do it!). I'm just writing what comes to mind about Hanlet. I currently have no idea where this post will go. So already in hamlet, I've seen a couple things that recurs through just about every work that we've read since freshman year. Just in the first few scenes we've already seen death, sex, religion, reputation, revenge, cowardice, and more. Hamlet is a typical work that we've read. We still have a long way to go to before this play ends ,and we'll probaly see lots of more significant points that we've seen before.  Frankly I just can't wait till we can get to "to be or not to be."

No comments: