Saturday, May 2, 2015

Humanities Reflection

Humanities has been the most rewarding class that I have ever taken in my seventeen years of existence. Yes, I have genuinely liked all of the books that we have read this year, I am much more informed about art history, and I have experienced a college-like class in which English and History were combined; however, my favorite thing about Humanities has been the classroom discussion. The best part of an AP class is that everyone in the class is genuinely interested and engaged. I have been truly privileged to be able to bounce ideas off of all of you guys and hear your ideas for an entire school year. You are all incredible people (teachers, included!) and I feel so thankful to have shared this experience with all of y'all. I love you guys. Good luck in everything that is in your futures!

No comments: