Saturday, December 5, 2020

Surprise...but I need your help first

Hi everyone, 

I have a favor to ask. 

So I wanted to do something special with the poll results from the "It Girl" Quiz, but I realized I need a picture of each of you for it. At first I was going to use everyone's school pictures (I will probably use Ms. King's school picture unless she'd like a different one), but I thought I'd open it up to all of you instead. It can really be any picture you like of yourself; I don't have a really specific request. I'd like them as soon as possible because I'd really love to share the results. 

Just text me at the number that I have on the blog, or email me a picture if that's easier. 

There are still a few people that haven't taken if, so if you want to have your vote in, now is the time to do it. I'll put the link right below this. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5zSnFUMtpjSq809d6R4GeA8_aVzwZGc2GrhSmGPibUa_ISA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Have a great weekend before exams, 

Rikkle 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up! I still can't believe not everyone has taken the poll, I know I was so excited to take when it was first posted. Anyway, I'm excited to see what the results are and I am sending the pic rn!

erica ricci said...

Hey Rikki,
Even though you don't necessarily have to post this week... I still do hope you post whatever surprise you are making! I am very intrigued, even though I do have some sort of idea of what it could be... But please post it, queen!
Love,
Erica Ricci