Monday, December 2, 2019

ANOTHER AMAZING PODCAST RECOMMENDATION

HEY EVERYONE! How was everyone's Thanksgiving Breaks?

I don't actually care.

What I do care about is this new podcast I've been listening to; Mobituaries. 

Mobituaries is a podcast hosted by former Daily Show correspondent and actual, serious journalist Mo Rocca, and is all about taking a closer look at people who were really cool/fascinating, but have fallen into obscurity after they died. If you like to learn, laugh, and listen to people speak English. then this is the podcast for you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I listened to the podcast and I thought it was very entertaining. I plan on listening to it more in the future. One podcast I suggest you and others should listen to is the Joe Rogan Experience. In this podcast comedian Joe Rogan interviews all types of people ranging from Mike Tyson to Neil DeGrasse Tyson.