Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Onions and Goldberg

In class and on the blog we have been talking about modern day uses of satire. Another example is The Onion, which is a satirical news source. http://www.theonion.com//. When you search it on Google, six topics pop up, Politics, Sports, Video, Entertainment, Science/Tech, and of course Let Me Explain Why Miley Cyrus. The last of those six I find very amusing..... My friend Adam Goldberg also made a satirical news blog which I think is very funny. I thinks it's pretty good for an amateur. If you want to check it out, here's the link- http://goldbergtimes.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the Onion on my phone. It's so funny. When I was first introduced to it I didn't understand that it was a satirical newspaper. So, after I read the first article, I was thoroughly confused. Then I looked at a few more articles and eventually pieced together that it was poking fun at american news. Still, some of the articles are eye opening and contain plausible information.