Saturday, February 10, 2018

Is Estelle a Narcissist?

In class this week as we were discussing No Exit, we began to wonder if Estelle was a Narcissist. So I decided to take a quiz as Estelle to see if she was truly Narcissist. You can take the quiz for yourself too. It only takes a few minutes. Here is the link if you would like to take it: https://www.psycom.net/narcissistic-personality-disorder-test  There are only about 9 questions in the entire quiz, so it shouldn't take you too long.



Here are my results. It says Estelle has only a moderate indication of narcissistic personality disorder. I thought Estelle would have been more narcissistic especially when I was taking the quiz. I answered almost every question as often or very often. I only answered sometimes twice and didn't answer never or rarely one time. Maybe some of you guys should take the quiz and share your results!



No comments: