Thursday, September 23, 2021

The Ultimate Question

 There has been a question that has plagued humanity for some time now. This question has bested in the greats like Plato or the local meth addict. Now please do not continue to read this if you do not have an IQ of at least 100. This question is: "Unlimited Bacon and no games or Unlimited Games, but no Games". Now if your brain is still functioning after trying to comprehend such a question, congratulations you are a member of the chosen people who will ascend to a greater plane of existence after finding your answer to this fabled question. Now please respond with your answer(You will be judged for this).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would prefer bacon with no games. While I do not enjoy ingesting bacon, with an unlimited amount I could sell a lot. I could form a monopoly on bacon by selling my bacon for almost nothing since I have an unlimited amount and no one else could compete. After I form my monopoly, I will bribe politicians to let me keep my monopoly, since all politicians are corrupt. After a while, I will use my money to form a private military force and preform a coup against the US government. After I seize control, it will be a simple matter to invade Mexico and Canada. After I unite North America, I will take the Caribbean to make sure I any opposition doesn't have a staging ground for an invasion. Then I take South America with my military and form America. I then use my bacon empire to seize control of the rest of the world's economy. I will set up puppet leaders in every nation and slowly annex the rest of the world. My empire will be unstoppable.