Sunday, September 26, 2021

I'm being stalked...

Hello all,
Similarly to how the ghosts follow the characters in OHYOS and SUS, I was followed this weekend. Not because I killed them and they haunted me, but because Lauren and Halle are stalkers. Just kidding! I had a first date on Saturday night, and as things were going well, I see the stalkers enter and sit at the table next to me. In the novels I believe the ghosts appear to represent a guilt the character is experiencing in association to their death. Are they haunting me for going on a date instead of hanging out with them? The world may never know.
-Lilly




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The big brain thing to do is to stalk them back. This way they will develop a strong dislike of you and stop stalking you. In this case I think u should really go the extra mile and make them get a restraining order. 2 Birds killed with one court order.

You can thank me Later!

Sincerely,
Ms. King's Favorite Student

Anonymous said...

How do you we were stalking you? Maybe me and Halle were just trying to enjoy our dinner date on a nice Friday evening at a classy Mexican restaurant and you happened to be there. Not everything is about you honey.

xoxo
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hi Lilly,
Please do not listen to Mr. Shropshire's advice, as he even provided false information by signing as "Ms. King's favorite student." By taking what he says to heart, you are truly putting yourself at a disadvantage. Why would you want to kill two birds? Please let Lauren and I go on dates in peace.

Please let us know when your next date is tho!

Best,
Halle Bryan (NOT your stalker)

Anonymous said...

Lauren please correct your grammar. You're so silly! How did you make it into this class if you couldn't even remember to add the third word of your first sentence?

Much love,
Halle

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey,
Your snapchat post said, and I quote, "spying on Lilly's date" with an image of me sitting at my table. My computer won't upload the image however I can send it to you if you wish.
Seek help,
504Lil