Saturday, September 25, 2021

My ex is Michael from SUS except were not dating

Okay wait I thought these were due on Sunday, but apparently not so I am doing it very late Saturday night. So basically, my ex boyfriend is not in jail. But, he is in college at the BRCC and that is essentially the same thing. He is trapped there, sort of like Michael, except, in a sense, Michael still loves Leonie. In my case, my ex, Dominic, does not still love me - tragically. Although Dominic does not do meth such as Michael, and I do not have a child with him, they are still similar as they are trapped somewhere without their true loves. I just wish Dominic would take me back as Michael did Leonie. LOL! Anyways, my dumb ex is in town tomorrow to take the ACT to get into LSU, as I mentioned he is currently in community college, so I will in fact be meeting him for lunch, despite my morals saying otherwise. Anyhoo, that is going to be my Saturday and I will keep y'all updated for how that goes. I just realized that I am also dumb and that tonight is Friday! So these blogs are not due until tomorrow night. Oh well, as I just wrote this entire post I may as well post it now. Enjoy! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Lauren, did you see your ex today and how did it go? Also, Is Leonie really Michaels true love? I think he is with her because he feels like he has to be. Is this what you want to compare your situationship to?

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren,
I’m sorry for your loss. I hope you are recovering well from this. I enjoyed your use of vocabulary including “anywhoo.” Your relationship status might not be going well, but your writing is! I’m glad that you figured out what day of the week it is as well. Please do keep us updated!

Good luck,
Halle

Anonymous said...

Sadie, yes we did get lunch. Yes, it did go poorly. And yes, I did cry. Honestly the two are probably not true loves, but I do agree that Michael does feel like he has to be with Leonie. Honestly I wish Dominic would feel that about me because then we'd be together!