Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Update: I am angry

Thank you for registering for a campus visit with Millsaps College. We’re all eager and excited to have the opportunity to show you around campus and talk to you about all things Millsaps! Due to the inclement weather and unsafe travel conditions, it is highly probable that campus will remain closed through Thursday, February 18th. While no decision has been made official yet, I would encourage you to err on the side of caution, not travel in these conditions, and look into rescheduling your on-campus visit.



That’s the email that I got at 1:45 pm, but didn’t see until just now because they sent it to my school email and not my personal email, which is what they’ve been sending everything else to. Like at 10 this morning, I got a “thanks for scheduling your tour, we’re looking forward to having you tomorrow, please fill out this covid form, etc.” notice sent to my personal email. So whyyyyyy would they send literally everything to my personal email and then very critical info to a different email and not my personal email? They also didn’t send it to my parents, and they normally send all the same info to them that they send me. I’m not checking my school email as frequently as I’m checking my personal email, because why would I be?
Had we known that they’re probably gonna cancel tomorrow’s tour (they also said that they cancelled the one today), we wouldn’t have gone. We would have gone a different route altogether, and therefore, not be stuck in this cluster of idiots who don’t know how to drive. Car still hasn’t moved btw.

No comments: