Thursday, May 6, 2021

Goodbyes :(

 I wanted to hop on the trend and say bye to everyone, and keep it as "mush-less" as possible. I’m late, but better late than never, I guess. I just hope I'm not so late that no one reads this, haha. <3

I'm so glad that I was able to bully Ms. King into letting me onto the blog, and I wanted to thank everyone for immediately including me in the polls and the goodbyes. It meant a lot.

Abbie - You have always been unfailingly kind and you are always so quick with a compliment, which means a lot. I'll never forget the laughs we shared during play rehearsal for Grease our freshman year with Nic L. I'll miss you very much and I hope Wheaton treats you well. 

Adriana - You are someone who I look at and think, "wow. she's got her life together." You have done so much for the Class of 2021 and I wanted to thank you for that. I really enjoyed working with you in civics last year, and I wish we could have gotten closer this year, I enjoy our talks. 

Camila - I'll miss seeing your face in math class. I was recently reminded of the fact that we have been in the same math class all four years, which I think is pretty impressive. During that time, you have always been so happy and energetic, even on days when things might not be going so great. 

Clara - I've always admired your work-ethic, especially in long-period religion. You always show up to class with a smile on your face, and even though we've had very few classes together, those classes were that much better because you were there pushing everyone to do their best. 

Erica - I’m so glad you got the wittiest girl award, I know how much you wanted it. Your snapchat stories never fail to make me laugh, and you are one of the funniest people I know. Even though we never got really close, I’m going to miss you! I can’t wait to see what you do at Loyola, and I can’t wait to watch you change the world. 

Gatherer - You are one of the most caring people I know. I appreciate your sense of humor, and I love watching you and Lydia interacting with each other. I remember at the beginning of the year hearing about the only male in AP English, Laura had mentioned that there was a guy in AP English, who “ruined the all girls vibe,” but she assured me that she could see you becoming one of the pals, and that’s exactly what you did. Even though I will miss you very much when we go our separate ways, I have a feeling that we’ll see each other frequently in the future. Thank you for the laughs, the last minute Calculus extra help, and the Popeye’s. I can’t wait for the $5 flight with 504meg to visit Catherine in NY for brunch.

Izzy - My person. I love you so so much, Iz. I’ll always remember our talks in Dr. Ramos’s advisory, labs in biology, shared looks in English when Tritico said something stupid, and the mutual celebration when I scored above a 65% on a chemistry test. Even though I’m honored that you would go through AP Chem all over again for me, I would never put you through that pain. Thank you for answering my phone calls and facetimes, and I’m so excited to see everything you achieve at Georgetown.

Laura - I don’t have to say goodbye cause you won’t be able to get rid of me even if you tried. I love you like crazy, Laurat_ <333

Renee - I have always admired your passion and determination to do well in school. Do amazing things at Alabama, and if we’re ever in town at the same time, I would love to meet up for coffee. 

Roni - You mean so much to me. You have been through so much and you still shine, and that's so inspiring to so many people. I love watching you interact with others, as the word "stranger" doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary. You treat everyone with the same enthusiasm that you would a close friend, which makes everyone feel so loved. I’m so happy you were in so many of my classes last year, and I have missed you like crazy on campus this year. Please keep in touch, and I do expect a brunch to be in the plans for the future. I love you, Roni, so so much. <3

Rikki - My favorite pisces. You have always been there when I needed someone to talk to. You're like my vault, and I hope you feel like you can talk to me, too. While I'm going to miss you very much while you're all the way in California, you earned it, and we'll only be a phone call away. I’m so happy that I got to know you and that we got close after last year. I agree, AP Chem definitely did the trick. Have fun at UCSD! (UC: Socially Dead)

Ryn - You seem like the kind of person to have goals, and I hope you achieve every single one. We haven’t really spoken a lot this year, but I’ll miss you and all of your random questions in bio. Good luck at 

Sofia - Even though we never got close, I would have loved to. You seem like such a nice and funny person. I’m so excited that you got into UGA, and you’ll have to promise me that you’ll keep Hunter out of trouble while y’all are in Georgia. 

504meg - I’ve said it once so I’ll say it again, I absolutely adore you. I’ll hate myself forever for not taking your class this year. I’m so glad to have gotten to know you, and working with you and Bentley on Women’s Club has been amazing. You are one of the nicest, most caring people I’ve met. I will miss junior year English so much. It always made my day better, especially days when I had just suffered through AP Chem. You have been my favorite teacher at St. Martin’s, no question, and I just wanted to say thank you for putting up with the 504meg fan club. I know we got a bit… invasive… at times, but you handled it beautifully, and I hope you know it was out of admiration. Thank you for putting up with me for two whole years, and thanks for never actually calling Frank on me. :) (and, unlike Hunter, I'd rather you didn't try to make me cry during your speech, I'll be wearing mascara)

- levo

No comments: